We invite all the participants to the Final Round of TECHTRON-17, which is going to be held at IIT-Guwahati.
Invitations are open to all the students who hold Winning positions and have participated in various Zonal Rounds conducted all over India.
Action Flowchart TECHTRON-17
Objective: Building and Designing of a wireless controlled Robot in such a manner that it completes the allotted task, accomplishing all the hurdles in the shortest period of time with most efficiency.
- Build and Design a Fast Wireless Controlled DC Propulsion Vehicle
- Skills like Driving , Speed , Power, Time , Dimensions and Fabrication will be tested
- Your robot should start from the START point and should stop at the center of the HOME.
- Robot should all the hurdles of the path , Path will be having inclination and declination (Ramps, Tunnels, Rough Patches , Steep Curves Etc)
- Zonal Rounds:Zonal Rounds of TECHTRON Championship are held at various Institution all over India, they were selected as officially as Zonal centre where first 2 rounds of the TECHTRON-17 were conducted, from where the 3-6 teams are selected to participate at the finale and represent their zonal centre.
- National Level: - Techtron National Level Championship will be held at IIT-Guwahati during Techniche-17 from 1st September 2017 to 3rd September 2017.
Game Rules and Regulation:-
- The Dimensions of the Arena are specified before hand, under Task specification.
- External Power Supply is not allowed.
- Every team will get only one attempt.
- All teams will be given preparation time before starting of the competition.
- There will be various check point in the whole track.
- One team will be performing at a time.
- Time taken by every team will be major factor of judgment of the winning team.
- Only one team member of the team will be driving the robot at a time.
- Participants are not allowed to touch the machine or the Arena during the task.
- If the Bot goes out of the Arena or is not able to move forward , the team can restart from the previous checkpoint.
- The Robots are not allowed to leave any loose parts or any other part on the track or in the arena during their run.
- Selected teams will qualify to the next round.
- All the Participants who have achieved 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th(Winter Training/Summer Training Wild Card Entry) Team of each Zonal Center and have merit Certificate in the Zonal Rounds of TECHTRON championships held all over India are eligible to register for the Closed Rounds of the TECHTRON Final Round.
- All the Participants who participated in the Zonal Rounds (have participation Certificate) are eligible to participate in the open rounds of the competition.
- All the interested and keen participants can register for the open round.
- All the registration for the final competition are open for Online Registration, Online Registration charges for the Final Round for the First Position winners are Rs 350/-, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th(Winter Training/Summer Training Wild Card Entry) Team of each Zonal Center Rs 450/- and Rs.550 for OPEN ROUND.
Stages of the Competition:-
- League Matches:- All the winners of the zonal round TECHTRON-17 will be participating in the prelims rounds from which Top 30 teams will be selected to participate in the quarter finale
- Quarter Finals: - Winners of the prelims rounds "Top 30 teams will be competing with each other in the Quarter finals and the eligible 10 Teams will qualify to the next level that is Semi finals.
- Semi Finals:- Winners of the quarter finals will compete in the next stage of the competition and the judges will be selecting the Top 4 teams to compete in the Grand Finale
- Grand Finale: - Grand finale will be the last stage of the whole competition, from which Champion of the TECHTRON Junior 2017 will be selected as the winners of the National Level TECHTRON Junior Championship 2017.
Certificate of Excellence:-
- After Completion of the Grand Finale of TECHTRON Championship, 3 Teams will be selected who will be awarded with “Certificate of Excellence”, ‘Trophies” and “Medals” which will be announced at the commencement of the event.
Certificate of honor:-
- All the participants of TECHTRON Championship will be awarded with “Certificate of honor”.
- Participating team should consist of 1-5 members; team size should not increase more than 5 members.
- Participating team should have their own Robotic Kit, (provided during the workshop)
- Participants from different institutions can form a team.
- Participants can be from different Class,Batches, Branch, or Year.
- 1. Maximum Robot Size 25Cms * 25Cms * 25 Cms (L*B*H)
- 2. Transmitter Controller which is used to control the machine is not included in the Size constraint.
- 3. Kits provided and purchased from Techtron Technologies will only be allowed in the competition, kit manufactured or purchased from any other company will be disqualified.
- 4. The Machine should be controlled by wireless remote Control, Only IR remote is allowed
- 5. Maximum Power supply of 18V is allowed in the completion
Task Specifications - Arena:-
- The Arena comprises of a track with multiple obstacles
- The Obstacles in the track will be of different types, length and size
- The Obstacles can be like Inclination& Declination, Moisture on the path, oil on the path, Gravel on the path, sand on the path, bumpers, and acute angular turns.
- Arena will be shown on the day of the event.
Terms and condition of the competition:-
- During the game, team members are not allowed to touch the Robot, failure in doing so can lead to Disqualification.
- Robot should only be build according to the robot specification mentioned above; any innovation and creativity within the limits will be considered.
- Dimension marks will not be there in the final setup of the completion arena.
- The machine must not contain any combustible, corrosive, or otherwise dangerous materials for safety reasons.
- The machines you have built will be first checked for size and safety.
- Any kind of damage to the arena will lead to disqualification.
- Judges have the right to disqualify any team if they feel the team is not playing with the fair interest.
- Participants should not dismantle their robots before the completion of the whole completion as the machines might be checked by the organizers at the later stage to ensure that the participants have not violated any of the rules.
- Judges hold the right to disqualify a team whose conduct is found unfair.
- The organizers have the right to change any or all the above rules as they feel fit.
Any changes in the rules regulation will be updated on the website.