Cyber Security workshop
Cybersecurity is the body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. In a computing context, the term security implies cybersecurity.
The field is of growing importance due to the increasing reliance on computer systems in most societies. Computer systems now include a very wide variety of "smart" devices, including smartphones, televisions and tiny devices as part of the Internet of Things – and networks include not only the Internet and private data networks, but also Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other wireless networks.
Cyber Security Course Content
- » Being a Hacker
- » Basics of Internet, Networking & Hacking
- » Information gathering by Hackers
- » How to protect your information?
- » Desktop/PC Security, Antivirus & IDS
- » Web Security
- » Web Vulnerabilities
- » HTML Basics – A brief introduction
- » Email Security
- » Mobile Security
- » Wireless Security
- » Passwords Security
- » Social Media Security
- » Cyber Abuse
- » LIVE Projects Covered
- » Phishing (Internet And Domain Required)
- » Steganography
- » MITM (Internet Required)
- » Denial Of Service (Internet Required)
- » SQL Injection Using Dvwa
- » Windows Hacking.
- » Fake Email (Internet Required).
- » Creation Of Trojans And Viruses.
|Cyber Security Kit Content
|1. Software Tool Kit